Here's the roundup for this year's June challenge! Below is the list of who did what — please let me know of any errors or omissions.
- bob did I.c [Twitter thread, video] in London.
- nou did I.c [post] in London.
- secretlondon did II.a [post], III.a [post], and III.e [post] in London.
- spiralsheep did I.a [post], II.a [post], and III.c [post] in Birmingham; II.c [post] in Stratford-Upon-Avon; and III.c again [post] in Wolverhampton.
- squirmelia did II.d [post] in London and III.d in Brighton [post].
flaneurs swag is available to everyone who did at least one theme of the challenge. We have button badges, postcards, and stickers. If you did one theme, you get one thing, if you did two themes, you get two things, and if you did all three themes, you get all three things. Please message or email me (email@example.com) with a postal address and your choice(s) of prizes, and I'll get them sent out ASAP.