Here's the roundup for this year's June challenge! Below is the list of who did what — please let me know of any errors or omissions.
- bob did I.c [post] and III.d [map with photos] in London.
- dooriya did I.b [post] and III.d [post].
- nou did II.a [post] in London.
- secretlondon did I.b [post] and III.a [post] in London.
- spiralsheep did II.b [post] in Penzance, II.c [post] in Tewkesbury, and III.d [post] in Torbay.
- squirmelia did I.c [comment] in London and III.d [post] in Kraków.
This means that bob, dooriya, secretlondon, spiralsheep, and squirmelia all did two themes, while nou did one theme. Congratulations to all participants, and special congratulations to dooriya as a first-time participant!
flaneurs swag is available to everyone who did at least one theme of the challenge. We have button badges, postcards, and stickers. If you did one theme, you get one thing, if you did two themes, you get two things, and if you did all three themes, you get all three things. Please message or email me (email@example.com) with a postal address and your choice(s) of prizes, and I'll get them sent out ASAP.